Dumfries Baptist Church Centre (DBCC) at Gillbrae Road, Dumfries opened in April 2018 and is becoming a key meeting point for the local community. This modern, light filled building is home to Dumfries Baptist Church who hold their Sunday services as well as host activities for toddlers, children, youth groups, young adults, over 60s and special interest groups in the extensive Centre facilities.
The Centre is available for hire by community, educational and commercial groups for business events such as conferences, meetings, product launches and by members of the public for clubs and social events such as weddings or birthday parties. The Cornerstone Café is open to members of the public for beverages, light meals and sandwiches and is also available for hire. Café opening hours are 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
DBCC can offer a comprehensive range of supporting facilities and services for your function or event, including:
- Using our in-house catering
- Hiring our specialist catering kitchen for your own caterer or other qualified personnel
- Disability access throughout including a ‘Changing Places’ adult disabled facility and lift access to the upper floor
- Wi-Fi, AV facilities and white boards throughout the venue
- Dedicated cupboard space
- Parking for 100 cars
There is a range of accommodation available for hire, including:
- The Auditorium, seating a max of 400 people and fitted with a high specification sound system, projection facilities, stage lighting, electrically operated windows and hearing loop facilities.
- The Gillbrae sports hall is a large, multi-functional space of 325m2 complete with three changing areas with showers, lockers and toilets. It is fitted with a sprung floor and very effective sound absorption panels to ensure it is suitable for a wide range of sporting and non-sport events such as children’s parties/clubs, dances, exhibitions, workshops etc. This hall can be used as a self-contained facility or in conjunction with other areas.
- A range of eight rooms of varying sizes to cater for groups up to 100 delegates. Rooms are equipped with a range of audio visual equipment, including, sound system, data projector and screen, fixed flat screen TV with multiple input options. Two of the rooms are equipped with office facilities for weekday lets.
DBCC is normally open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, but is available for hire out with these times. Please call 01387 268926 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.