Sue delivers a no-nonsense and practical HR service to businesses throughout Dumfries and Galloway who don’t have the luxury of their own HR department.
Advice and services cover:
- Guidance on employment law taking in consideration the size, resources and needs of your business;
- Management of staff, including ‘problem employees’, discipline, grievance, dismissal, poor performance, absence management, performance management, appraisals, situational leadership etc;
- Contracts, policies and other HR documentation;
- Recruitment, succession planning;
- Organisational design;
- Reward and remuneration;
- Providing a sounding board to the MD/management team;
- Training in the essentials of HR (investigations, disciplinaries, recruitment etc for managers).
Sue has worked with organisations at all stages of the business life cycle, including start-up, growth/change, merger/buy-out and strategic closure. She holds a Master of Laws in Employment Law and a MSc in HR.
Sue prides herself on delivering a service that consistently meets or exceeds client expectations whilst delivering value for money. A quality service is achieved by:
Being committed, flexible and easy to work with
Being a good communicator ∙ Making life easier, not harder, for the client
Keeping up-to-date with employment law ∙ Getting things right first time
Being transparent about fees ∙ Ensuring data and commercial confidentiality